Saturday, November 5, 2011

New team member

At the end of my last post I promised a more regular stream of consciousness/rubbish would appear on this blog now that the election and referendums were over. To that end I had started in to a series of posts on the constituency review process and some related modest proposals when reality got in the way again. Early on Friday morning, about three weeks ahead of schedule, Pass Level Politics acquired a new contributor called Ailbhe.


So for the next 18 to 30 years my life will be somewhat changed. It also means this blog may take on a slightly different slant as issues that I previously never cared much about become the most important things in the world. I'll still try to stick to the general current affairs/politics remit and will leave baby specific stuff to John over on To The Max which has the huge benefit of teaching me everything I need to know about 4 months in advance. But I may just lapse once in a while, but I'm going to claim that as author and parent's prerogative.

No comments:

Post a Comment